First solo travel to the USA
I’m from SEA and this March is going to be my first time traveling out of the country. I’d be staying 4 months in Salt Lake for work. I wanna explore Utah during my stay there and might have a chance to travel elsewhere for a week in August. I still don’t have definite plans yet and I want some suggestions.
- Any tips for a first time traveler?
- Which places are a must see in Utah?
- Which States should I visit after Utah?
- I really wanted to visit NYC but would it be very expensive especially when traveling alone? I’m actually scared of traveling in such a big city and have no one to accompany me with.
- Any tips on how to find cheaper flights and places to stay in after my Utah trip?
I’d really appreciate if you can help me with my concerns. Thanks!
Submitted January 03, 2018 at 08:51AM by _asdfghjkl__ http://ift.tt/2DXxwQ2

0 Response to "First solo travel to the USA"
Post a Comment