0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First ever solo trip to Luxembourg First ever solo trip to Luxembourg - Bangladesh

First ever solo trip to Luxembourg

Hi everyone,

Just got a spammy marketing email advertising super cheap return flights to Luxembourg that appears to have genuine, and I've just booked them!! I asked around my friends if they were down but nobody seems to have an interest in anything that isn't a beach so I guess I'm going alone for the first time. Looking in the Luxembourg City Hostel to stay for 4 days in early April.

Does anybody have any tips or advice for going abroad alone, or being in Luxembourg? I'm really not sure what to expect at this point. Is there much of a language barrier if I know English? Are there any tourist traps to avoid or must see sights? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated, I'm quaking in my boots! I'm massively into castles and history which originally drew me to the destination but I'd really appreciate a hike or something scenic too. Not too fussed about nightlife or the like.

Thankyou :)



Submitted January 17, 2018 at 09:38AM by SirAelic http://ift.tt/2B7WF8J

0 Response to "First ever solo trip to Luxembourg"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger