First campervan roadtrip, looking for recomendations: Denver-->Lake Tahoe--> New Orleans
Looking for some advise on stops/sights to see.
We are going to be picking up our newish campervan in Denver CO (So pumped) in mid April and heading out to a wedding just north of lake tahoe. We have two days for that drive, so it will be pretty much a straight shot over I-70, 2-3 days aroun Lake tahoe and about 6-7 days to work our way back to New Orleans.
Things we have already seen (on a roadtrip from Anchorage, AK to NOLA) Crater Lake, Yosemite, jedediah redwoods, Death valley, Grand canyon.
Im thinking of heading down to I-10 and doing Joshua Tree, White sands National Monument, and Big Bend on the drive back. Any other must sees/stops? Specifically between Tahoe and I-10.

0 Response to "First campervan roadtrip, looking for recomendations: Denver-->Lake Tahoe--> New Orleans"
Post a Comment