0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 43 days in Europe! 43 days in Europe! - Bangladesh

43 days in Europe!

I am planning my summer graduation trip. July 13-August 25 flying in and out of Spain. Here is a general route itinerary that I want to take. I am looking for suggestions. Plan hostels and things to do before I go, wait until I am there to book activities, wait until I am there to even book a hostel or airbnb, do less places for more time or just adjust as you go, do as many places as possible, specific suggestions for certain areas where I am going would be appreciated to. I do not have specific activities planned yet. This will be my first solo travel!! -? is a country that I have not fully decided on visiting, kind of depending what I get with feedback. My budget is not unlimited but it is also not restrictive... I dont want to spend it on fancy hotels and uppity dinners.

-Fly into Spain July 13th Portugal? - lisbon, Ireland?, Scotland? - edinburgh, Norway – Meet Cousins? , Sweden, Helsinki?, Estonia? Tallinn, 1 hr flight for day trip to… st petersburg, St. Petersburg?, Netherlands – Amsterdam – Toms friend Heinrich, Germany – autobahn, southern, Berlin, Jeffs friends in East Berlin, Prague - night life, Austria – Alps (paraglide lessons??), Bosnia - Ivan, Romania?, Greece? - islands, Italy – Cinque Terre, rome, Switzerland - hiking, France? – Dunkirk and alps, Portugal?, Spain – Barcelona, sailing tour, Arthur, Fly out Spain August 25th

Opinions backed with experience are welcome!



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 08:29AM by kookluke http://ift.tt/2CzRVh0

0 Response to "43 days in Europe!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger