0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 26 M Kuala Lumpur traveling solo to Hong Kong 26 M Kuala Lumpur traveling solo to Hong Kong - Bangladesh

26 M Kuala Lumpur traveling solo to Hong Kong

Posted this on /r/HongKong but I wanna get specific opinions from fellow solo travelers :)

Hey guys, 26m from Kuala Lumpur here. I will be traveling for 4 days in Hong Kong from 31 Jan-3 Feb, my first time there.

I have been googling a lot and I get it that The Peak and looking at HK’s skyline are must-dos. I’ll be doing the skyline since I will be staying in TST and most probably going up the tower. I assumed that The Peak is going to be crowded and touristy so no for me. Apart from those what else can I do here? Oh yea, the egg tarts, dim sums not sure (I have pork and alcohol free diet). Any local food that I shall try?

I travel solo so meetups, off the beaten path are highly appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: Is Macau worth the visit? I saw on Klook on the climbing up the Macau Tower, pretty expensive but other than this, I found that Macau has nothing else to do except more sightseeing and eggtarts.



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 10:34AM by xelM1 http://ift.tt/2CrDYy0

0 Response to "26 M Kuala Lumpur traveling solo to Hong Kong"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger