0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: [22F] First solo trip!! Where to stay/do nearby Denver, CO [22F] First solo trip!! Where to stay/do nearby Denver, CO - Bangladesh

[22F] First solo trip!! Where to stay/do nearby Denver, CO

Since my last trip with a friend didn't turn out great, I decided to travel solo to Colorado because of a good deal for flights.

I didn't plan much for the trip and decided to go with the flow. However, so far, I've been exploring Denver downtown after my flight this afternoon. While enjoying the city, I don't think there are enough things to do for my whole stay until Jan. 9th. The reason I chose Colorado over NYC was an image of Rocky Mountain National Park on r/hiking kept showing in my head. I prefer nature/old town over cities. Hence, I thought I should tried another city/town.

So I booked a renting car hoping to figure things out and learned that I don't know what to do next. There are a lot of things I need to figure out:

  1. Driving: I was not aware of CO traction law so I'm unsure of whether my rented car is qualified. I want to go to Rocky Mountain National Park but I don't know if I can drive up to the mountain. Estes Park is another option but I'm afraid it will ended up like Denver.

  2. Things to do: I really enjoy food and outdoor activities. I planned to learn skiing, ski biking, snowshoeing, or just be in the nature. Unfortunately, my knee's spur just started acting up, I can't do much physical activities.



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 02:59AM by minimaltrash http://ift.tt/2lQmZ1o

0 Response to "[22F] First solo trip!! Where to stay/do nearby Denver, CO"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger