0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Help me choose a temporary home base? Help me choose a temporary home base? - Bangladesh

Help me choose a temporary home base?

Hi guys, longtime lurker here. I’m a 24 year old woman looking to relocate for 2-3 months in the spring (April - June) for Le Wagon’s programming bootcamp. By studying outside of the US, I’ll pay 1/3 of the cost of US bootcamps and be able to get a new view of the world, which i love.

The only problem now is trying to decide on which city to stay in! I really would like some outside opinions of those who know the locations.

I’ve narrowed the (extensive!) list down to a few that I’m primarily interested in:

Lisbon Milan Amsterdam Budapest London Tokyo or Shanghai

Let me know what you think! Thank you!!

Some background info on me if it helps: i speak English but know some Spanish. i really love coffee and food, and being around water like the ocean or the canals would be really nice. Art is cool. i am not too into hiking or anything like that. I’m petite and haven’t traveled internationally before, so i don’t want to be anywhere really dangerous for a young looking woman to be alone at times.



Submitted November 09, 2017 at 04:55AM by awildsie http://ift.tt/2AuENWz

0 Response to "Help me choose a temporary home base?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger