0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Have the first 2 weeks of december off, want to do my first solo trip in the US, recommendations? Have the first 2 weeks of december off, want to do my first solo trip in the US, recommendations? - Bangladesh

Have the first 2 weeks of december off, want to do my first solo trip in the US, recommendations?

I live in NYC but ive always been poor and had to help out parents with bills and such. I graduated a year ago and got a real job and I have to take all my vacation days before year end, I have 3 weeks. I put in the first 2 weeks of december (4th - 15th) and first week of January.

I have a drivers license but basically never drive since im in new york, I wouldnt be opposed to driving around a lot but I wouldnt be super comfortable. What are some cool walkable cities I could visit? I could do one week one place and then one week another, dont have to stay 2 weeks at one spot.



Submitted November 10, 2017 at 02:14AM by tigim101 http://ift.tt/2yngJTW

0 Response to "Have the first 2 weeks of december off, want to do my first solo trip in the US, recommendations?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger