Anyone purposely stayed in an airport overnight?
So I'm supposed to fly into Dulles in the Washington DC area and stay for like 2 days. I'm a college student, my parents give me money from time to time and my dad was going to let me borrow some money for my trip(taxi's hotel food etc). Well inconveniently my bank is closed today for veterans day and he won't be able to give me money until Monday. So my flight is tomorrow at noon and I'll land around 4pm local time, since my father cant give me money until the next day I really cant afford taxi/hotel until monday morning.
My question is can I sleep/stay in the airport until monday morning?
This trip is not a vacation or anything and I have to go.
Submitted November 11, 2017 at 08:08PM by HanSoIoque http://ift.tt/2i4MV8D

0 Response to "Anyone purposely stayed in an airport overnight?"
Post a Comment