What's your strategy for finding the best thing to do in each country that you visit?
For example: (What I've found)
- In Germany: It's amazing to visit a winery
- Costa Rica: experience a small town and see the natural sites
- Panama: Boca Del Toro (going by boat) and boating arround
- Open mic/independent stage night in Neukoeln Berlin
How do you find the activity that fits the destination the best?
I've seen a ton of guidebooks that'll take you to places to buy things or to walk you arround consuming things. I haven't heard of any good strategies yet that'll tell you how to have an adventure in the place that you're going to. (Relative to what the place is known for)
Submitted October 04, 2017 at 04:58AM by KetchupOnAChicagoDog http://ift.tt/2fOP0rg

0 Response to "What's your strategy for finding the best thing to do in each country that you visit?"
Post a Comment