0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Planning to do a travel to Cali, need some tips as I'm completed clueless Planning to do a travel to Cali, need some tips as I'm completed clueless - Bangladesh

Planning to do a travel to Cali, need some tips as I'm completed clueless

Hello all,

I live in PA and I'm going to book a flight to California and stay there for about 7-9 days. I'm in my early 30s and basically have never traveled anywhere so I'm trying to plan the trip in the most efficient way possible and would be grateful for any advice thrown my way.

I'm so completely clueless as to what I need to do that I'm just sort of going to wing it. So far I was going to first book a flight, then I'm trying to decide whether I should stay at a Hostel (is a hostel something I can book last minute?), or an Airbnb or rent a van and just sleep in there (so i'm looking for suggestions in this area).

My plan so far is to start out in LA, rent a car. See all the touristy stuff like Hollywood, The Hills, Chinatown, that boardwalk area from GTA, some good food, and do whatever else might be suggested until I get bored then drive to either San Diego or San Francisco. Haven't figured out what I'm going to do there yet but thats why Im here! Besides that I also definitely want to check out Yosemite, Red Wood forest, Cowles Mtn, Avenue of Giants.

Basically I want to see some beautiful nature, try to hit all the must see spots, and eat some good food but at a comfortable place, If I miss something, no biggie. If I can meet some people there and party that would be cool too, but not sure how I'd go about doing that. I also definitely want to get some weed from a dispensary early in the trip, don't know if thats possible for an out of towner.

But yea, my plan is very loose and trying to refine it some look for some tips or suggested reading I could do, thank you!



Submitted October 18, 2017 at 08:26PM by timacles http://ift.tt/2hOx6SB

0 Response to "Planning to do a travel to Cali, need some tips as I'm completed clueless"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger