0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Friend wants to to go Bocas del toro in Panama and also Nicaragua in February. What's the status of these areas after the hurricanes? Friend wants to to go Bocas del toro in Panama and also Nicaragua in February. What's the status of these areas after the hurricanes? - Bangladesh

Friend wants to to go Bocas del toro in Panama and also Nicaragua in February. What's the status of these areas after the hurricanes?

I know Costa Rica got slammed pretty bad, based on what I've seen on the news, so I'm assuming its neighbouring countries are more or less the same. But does anybody know if Panama and Nicaragua are in a state where they would be good vacation spots by February 2018? If so, any recommendations for good resorts? Or alternatives? (Thinking Hawaii or Peru instead). We're from western Canada.

She and I are mostly car-camper, "sleeping under the stars", or backpacking types that like the great outdoors but an affordable resort is also an option.

Appreciate any suggestions or information! :)



Submitted October 04, 2017 at 09:17AM by Sum1udontkno http://ift.tt/2y1ACml

0 Response to "Friend wants to to go Bocas del toro in Panama and also Nicaragua in February. What's the status of these areas after the hurricanes?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger