0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice for handling a short layover Advice for handling a short layover - Bangladesh

Advice for handling a short layover

Hello! I'm traveling from Seattle to Santa Rosa, and have a 30 minute layover in Portland. I won't be traveling with any large bags and the two flights should be in the same terminal since it's the same airlinel. However, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to ensure I get off my first flight quickly and efficiently find my new gate if it's late or anything? I was thinking about asking flight attendant for assistance ahead of time or seeing if there was a way to communicate to my second flight that I will be coming from another flight, but I don't know what's appropriate or if I just need to wish for the best. Thanks!



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 11:06PM by lesshk http://ift.tt/2xdmYx3

0 Response to "Advice for handling a short layover"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger