What is it like staying in a hostel for the first time?
I'm planning on going to Europe for a month before the holidays. I'm also planning on staying in hostels, but I've never stayed in one before.
I'm a bit shy, so the idea of staying in hostels in other countries makes me a bit nervous. What is it like for the first time?
I keep thinking about the fact that I'd probably be staying in the dorm-style rooms, so I'd be sharing my personal space with others, and the bathroom, etc. Even in college I paid extra to have my own bathroom, because anxiety mcgee over here can't stand the thought of going number 2 in a public place :(
Any info helps! Thanks.
Submitted September 08, 2017 at 06:52PM by qwertywertyyy http://ift.tt/2j9PtFn

0 Response to "What is it like staying in a hostel for the first time?"
Post a Comment