0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: West Coast round trip Las Vegas - Sacramento - SF - Santa Barbara - LA - San Diego - Las Vegas questions West Coast round trip Las Vegas - Sacramento - SF - Santa Barbara - LA - San Diego - Las Vegas questions - Bangladesh

West Coast round trip Las Vegas - Sacramento - SF - Santa Barbara - LA - San Diego - Las Vegas questions

My wife and I are planning to go on a 3 weeks long road trip across west coast. Our starting and ending point would be Las Vegas. From Las Vegas we would go to Sacramento via Death Valley (is that good idea or should we choose highways?) and Fresno. From Sacramento we are going to San Francisco, and from there to San Jose and after it I would like to drive on Highway 1 to Santa Maria but all the online maps points me to highway 101. Why? Should I choose 101 over 1? From Santa Maria we would go on 101 to Santa Barbara and then LA. After LA there’s highway 5 to San Diego and from SD back to Las Vegas on some road which I haven’t choose yet. We want to visit Hoover Dam. Can we still drive on it? Can someone who knows these roads give me any advice? Our primary goal isn’t to get to destination as fast as we can but to see as much as we can!

Also, which site do you use for planning trips? I tried roadtrippers but as I mentioned, it doesn't let me to go via Highway 1. Even tho I pinpoint some location on the Highway 1, it still uses 101 and goes all around to get to that pinpoint on Highway 1.

http://ift.tt/2eU2NMN

0 Response to "West Coast round trip Las Vegas - Sacramento - SF - Santa Barbara - LA - San Diego - Las Vegas questions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger