0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Visiting Antelope Canyons for engagement photoshoot Visiting Antelope Canyons for engagement photoshoot - Bangladesh

Visiting Antelope Canyons for engagement photoshoot

Hi All,

I'm getting married next year and after seeing so many cool photos of canyons (especially antelope), my fiance and I want to do our pre-wedding photoshoot there. I've looked into this and read that I'll need a photo tour, some sort of permit, pay admission fees etc. I am bit confused as to what exactly do I need for the type of visit I want to make.

I will have me, my fiance, photographer and assistant for lighting etc. So total of 4 people.

Planning on going during last week of Nov. Is this good time to visit in terms of crowd/weather?

I read somewhere that I need to fill out this form: http://ift.tt/2gSy5nZ

Then I also need to book a photography tour guide? Also, when I read about photo tour, it says each person must have a camera? That won't be the case for me as only my photographers will have equipment.

I would appreciate if someone can shade some light on this based on your experiences.



Submitted September 09, 2017 at 04:41AM by dmacndawk http://ift.tt/2eTTf4s

0 Response to "Visiting Antelope Canyons for engagement photoshoot"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger