0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Vacation cancelled due to hurricane need a backup plan! Please help! Vacation cancelled due to hurricane need a backup plan! Please help! - Bangladesh

Vacation cancelled due to hurricane need a backup plan! Please help!

Hi all! I'm hoping I can get some help here. My husband and I had a vacation to Jamaica planned, and our connecting flight was cancelled bc it was in FLL. I had travel insurance so I salvaged most of my money and have travel voucher for my return flight. I'm looking to leave for SOMEWHERE on Friday Sept. 15th, and need to be back Sept. 24th. I have about $3k to spend, I would like a warm tropical environment, open to all inclusive resorts, or not - open to.other destinations. I've never been to Mexico, but was considering it, and not sure where to begin. Basically my husband and I have worked our asses off the last year and just want a nice relaxing vacation. Already been to Dominican republic and would like to branch out. Any suggestions would be nice! Thank you!!



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 02:36PM by sctigergirl81 http://ift.tt/2wXs6Ub

0 Response to "Vacation cancelled due to hurricane need a backup plan! Please help!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger