0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: VA to Illinois (chicago) VA to Illinois (chicago) - Bangladesh

VA to Illinois (chicago)

So, I wanted to go to a bears game this season after getting into football last season.

I will probably stay there for more than just the game, I plan on arriving the day before the game, and leaving the day after. I also wanted to save up to 700-1000 for hotel expenses and gas and what not, the longest road trip I've taken was 4 hours to my brothers.

I was wondering if you had any tips. I did read the askreddit thread on this subject however I also want to know if the 10 hour trip would be worth, I think it would be, I wasn't able to go to school this semester due to complications and so i think it would be a missed opportunity if I didn't do it this season.

http://ift.tt/2xjiZPc

0 Response to "VA to Illinois (chicago)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger