Traveling to California advice
Hello
I'll be in California at the beginning of October traveling alone.
Basically 4 days in LA and then I have no idea where to go.
I have like 4 more days available (can be more or less, I decide) after I visit LA and I have no idea what to visit. I actually wanted to see San Francisco but a lot of people tell me it's dangerous. So, what other places sould I visit in California?
You guys are better than me at traveling advices and maybe some fellows from Ca or someone who went there can help me. I truly think California is an amazing place to visit and I wanted to see it since I was a child. So thank yot for any help!
The only requirement is to finish my travel in a major city so I can take a plane back to home in Europe.
Edit: The budget is around 2k$. I actually wanna use the bus to move thru the state, but I'm also open to better options.
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 07:46AM by australopitecul http://ift.tt/2wxOsKb

0 Response to "Traveling to California advice"
Post a Comment