Tips for tall people on long flights?
Hi there. In a few weeks time I'm going to be flying from the UK to Darwin, Australia, with a stop in Manila, Philippines. I'm 6'4 and travelling in economy, so it's fair to say I'm a bit worried about comfort on a 15-hour long flight.
I have flown that for that length of time once before, but when I was a lot younger. My knees these days are not so great, and tend to get painful if I sit in, say, a cinema seat for two hours or more (I'm only 30, really should have treated these knees better...)
So I'm wondering if anybody has any tips for helping a tall person stay comfortable on a long haul flight? I thought I could get braces for my knees. Another problem I have on flights is that most economy seat backs aren't tall enough for me to get my head back against them, making it impossible to sleep. I don't know if a neck pillow or something similar would help?
Any wisdom to share? Thanks.
Submitted September 08, 2017 at 02:36PM by dnjowen http://ift.tt/2gOswmH

0 Response to "Tips for tall people on long flights?"
Post a Comment