0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Ten Day Europe Trip Possible? Ten Day Europe Trip Possible? - Bangladesh

Ten Day Europe Trip Possible?

Hi. So I recently came back from a 7 day trip in Ireland. I notice that 7 days were too long. To be honest I could have stayed there for 3 days and travel probably to UK for the remaining days.

Now after learning from my mistakes I feel the rush.

Next year I want to be in Russia for the World Cup. Probably 2 or 3 days. Then head west to probably these countries:

Germany, Netherlands (Amsterdam), Hungary (Budapest), Ukraine, France, Spain, and Belgium. If needed Russia (frist/last trip), Czehia, Germany, Nerthlands, and France.

Does not have to be all of the countries. Mix and match.

I want to know if there is a way to travel to 4 to 5 countries in 10 to 12 days.

I prefer saving the money route. I don't want to bank a lot of money. Is there a train that I can sleep during the night to trave from one country to another?

If more info needed then of course I'll post them. Again the days and money are kinda flexible. I just want ideas for next year :D



Submitted September 11, 2017 at 08:45PM by Delete0703 http://ift.tt/2wVJEQB

0 Response to "Ten Day Europe Trip Possible?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger