0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo Travel In Italy- Bologna or Sicily Solo Travel In Italy- Bologna or Sicily - Bangladesh

Solo Travel In Italy- Bologna or Sicily

Hi,

New poster in this subreddit. I have traveled solo prior. This would be my second solo trip. However, it is a brand new place and one i am very excited about.

My itinerary is currently 3 days Rome, a Day or two in Venice, 3 Days Florence, 3 Days in Cinque Terre, 2 Days in Bologna.

This leaves me with a couple more days, that i can't quite decide where to spend. An option is to scrap Bologna completely and head out to Sicily. I have heard wonderful things about Palermo. And I have heard great things about Bologna too. Of course, if Bologna is great, i would rather be there. So, any help?

My next query is more general. Does anyone have any experience of travelling solo in Italy? Places i must visit? Places I must avoid?What are the scams that i should avoid? Are there any rail passes etc that will help? Tours i must visit? Great places to eat? Anything at all

Any and all help is much appreciated.



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 09:58AM by ghost_hero_devil http://ift.tt/2wlQ886

0 Response to "Solo Travel In Italy- Bologna or Sicily"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger