Question about flights to and in India.
So I'm traveling to India in January. I'm beginning my trip in Delhi, and ending it in Kochi, with stops in Mumbai and Goa in between. My question is - should I get a flight into Delhi, and out of Kochi, or should I do a round trip into and out of Delhi, which saves me like, $300, but could be kind of a hassle. Although if it's a matter of a few hours layover in Delhi, I can handle that. Secondly, I'm flying between the other cities - should I buy those flights ahead of time, or just get them when I get there. They're all pretty inexpensive, and maybe the flexibility would be good, but I don't know if they'll suddenly be much more expensive if I do it there.
I would love any advice about this!
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 02:29AM by forthelulzac http://ift.tt/2wWbyfi

0 Response to "Question about flights to and in India."
Post a Comment