0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Prague, Malta or Tenerife? Prague, Malta or Tenerife? - Bangladesh

Prague, Malta or Tenerife?

Leaving from Liverpool on a Monday and planning to be in Amsterdam Thursday or Friday.

Plan A is to fly to Prague spend a couple days there and drive to Amsterdam, Google says 9 hours, we would take a couple days to do it stopping often to check out towns on the way.

Plan b malta or Tenerife for a couple days then fly to Amsterdam

Plan c Malta or Tenerife for a couple days, fly to Brussels (very cheap flight) drive to Hagen Germany to see a friend then Amsterdam.

I like the idea of driving to see some cities I otherwise wouldn't, and I'm very into food so this should be a great way to explore some good small town cuisine. The biggest appeal of the islands is weather, this is at the end of November, would it be warm? I saw the averages but not sure how it is day to day. I'm also not looking to spend a big amount are any of those cities really expensive? Is it easy to rent a car and drop it off in another country?

I'm mostly interested in nightlife and food, I'm sure every city I go to will have decent day time activities do those two things are my priority



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 05:53PM by cjjusa http://ift.tt/2eOZ5k7

0 Response to "Prague, Malta or Tenerife?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger