Picking the right Caribbean island
My wife and I are looking to have a change of pace from vacations that leave you feeling like you need another vacation when you return. While exploring the world is great, we could use a relaxing trip.
That being said I can't imagine going somewhere just to eat/drink/sit for a week or so. I need to explore something even if it's just a small town, some rain forest and wildlife, or some really great snorkeling.
I dug into reading up on the different islands and what they have to offer and quickly feel like it's a herculean task sort them all out.
We plan on taking the trip around this time next year, maybe aug-november to put a wide filter on things. It's my understanding that this will allow for cheaper airline pricing as well as cheaper resort pricing.
We also plan on doing all inclusive resorts
Ok so onto the questions.
Which islands would you recommend for someone who wants to do all inclusive but yet still wants to have something to explore/activities to do. More than just beaches.
Is there a time of year which will be beneficial to seeing certain kinds of wildlife in the region? Maybe whales/sea turtles or something that i'm not even aware of.
If there's any other important criteria I should be considering please let me know.
We're flying from new jersey so if you're really a person in the know you can even help by recommending places that have cheaper flight paths.
Thank you for the help in advance as this sub has always been a wonderful source of information and very welcoming.
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 02:28PM by kyle_knightmare http://ift.tt/2ezyjQa

0 Response to "Picking the right Caribbean island"
Post a Comment