0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: One Week Business Trip in Germany, Switzerland, and France One Week Business Trip in Germany, Switzerland, and France - Bangladesh

One Week Business Trip in Germany, Switzerland, and France

On September 10, I'll be embarking on a one week business trip. My itinerary:

Sunday: NYC -> Frankfurt

Monday: Frankfurt -> Giessen (afternoon car)

Tuesday: Giessen

Wednesday: Giessen -> Munich (afternoon ICE train)

Thursday: Munich & Wolfratshausen (S-bahn)

Friday: Munich -> Zurich -> Lucerne (morning train)

Saturday: Zurich -> Paris ( afternoon flight)

Sunday: Paris -> NYC (afternoon flight)

For background, I'm 30 and have traveled in Europe many times. While I'll have meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, all of my evenings and travel will be solo. I like to take long walks in cities, sit in cafes (specifically ones on back streets and narrow alleys), people watch, see local concerts/shows, visit parks, and occasionally visit a museum. I'm looking for specific recommendations along these lines.

The only things I'm specifically hoping to get in are a visit to Mt. Pilatus in Lucerne and dinner at a restaurant in Paris recommended to me by a Parisian co-worker. I know my schedule will be hectic, but I'm planning to make the most of it while not overdoing it.



Submitted September 02, 2017 at 10:25PM by TLM00001 http://ift.tt/2x10MWl

0 Response to "One Week Business Trip in Germany, Switzerland, and France"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger