Next week I'll be flying for the first time. Bought my ticket online and I'm not sure how this works.
I'm flying from Toronto (YYZ) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) via Etihad. I booked my ticket several weeks ago through Etihad's website and got an email from them with an "eTicket receipt" that has a booking reference number and a ticket number.
I have three newbie questions:
-
How do I check into my flight? Do I just take a printout of the eTicket receipt with me and show it to them?
-
The airline has told me that I am allowed to take two pieces of luggage weighing 23kg each. What I have is one piece weighing 25.2kg and the second weighing 18kg. Will this cause any issues? If so, can I simply pay a fee to get them to take the luggage instead of having to take stuff out at the counter?
-
My husband is accompanying me to the airport but he's not going with me. Will he be allowed to come with me up until the point where they check in my luggage?
Submitted September 08, 2017 at 03:51PM by rd64 http://ift.tt/2xTYdCL

0 Response to "Next week I'll be flying for the first time. Bought my ticket online and I'm not sure how this works."
Post a Comment