Need some help with travel plans
Hey guys,
I'm not sure if this should go in r/travel or r/jobs but I think I'll try it out here first. I'm currently a third year university business student. I'm planning on going on exchange in the second half of fourth year to somewhere in Europe and then taking an additional couple months to solo travel Europe. Over the years I have taken time to learn about my passions and interests and I simply cannot imagine myself working in an office after I finish university. I have done an extensive amount of research and I really don't care what salary I earn after school as long as I am allowed to work remotely and have enough to live an average life and save a bit of my income(I am a very frugal spender and disciplined with my money). I will have a business degree from one of the top schools in Canada so I'm sure there are some remote business jobs I can do even though I know I won't be making as much as if I worked in an office which I am not worried about at the moment. If anyone can provide some insight and ideas/thoughts I would appreciate that immensely.
Thanks 🙂
Submitted September 11, 2017 at 06:22PM by alonabc http://ift.tt/2gYSt2U

0 Response to "Need some help with travel plans"
Post a Comment