Need advice for a trip to Vancouver BC
Hey everyone!
I'm flying out to see my parents in Seattle for Thanksgiving in November, and I'm considering stopping over in Vancouver first. I've never been to Canada and heard it was a cool city, plus it's an easy train ride between them.
This would be in late November, so I'm a little worried about the weather. Would it be too cold/rainy/miserable to really do anything?
Also, any suggestions for stuff to check out would be amazing! I'm going solo (first solo trip ever, WOO!) and am down to try just about anything. I like craft beer, live music, reading, animals, history, and hiking (only looking to do short easy day trips, if any, on this trip though). I'm not a big art person when it comes to paintings/drawings, so museums that focus on that wouldn't interest me much.
I would most likely stay in a hostel, so let me know if you have any recommendations on those too.
Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Submitted September 08, 2017 at 05:01PM by indytransfer http://ift.tt/2eLqXFn

0 Response to "Need advice for a trip to Vancouver BC"
Post a Comment