Island get away suggestions?
So I am a guy in his upper 20s who is living in South Korea. I will have off a considerable amount of time this summer and I am wanting to explore some islands! I really want to take a "traditional" island vacation and just have a chill/relaxing vacation for roughly one week.
Literally open to anywhere in the world but prefer the Pacific islands (I can hit up the Caribbean whenever bc I live in the eastern USA). I also do not want to spend a crazy amount of money... Roughly looking at a budget of ~1500 for this.
I also plan on joining this part of my vacation with other trips so that is why I want to keep it somewhat low. 1500 does not include airfare in and out.
Let me know if I can give some more details or be more specific! Thanks!
Submitted September 09, 2017 at 03:41AM by b12r http://ift.tt/2eUgT0K

0 Response to "Island get away suggestions?"
Post a Comment