Intrigued to start planning an Amtrak trip starting in the American Northeast and ending in the Pacific Northwest, any input??
I've been dreaming to do a trip alone for years and now I feel ambitious enough to travel alone. I've driven across the country many times but never traveled by train, so I'm fascinated by planning my trip around that. I've looked for information on the Amtrak site and it gave me some information, but I'm more looking for personal experiences from people that have had taken solo excursions by train with minimal intentions beyond experiencing the culture around them and enjoying themselves. I don't plan on being dead broke the entire time, nor do I think I will have a ton of money. Any input is much appreciated!
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 04:08AM by vern_slice http://ift.tt/2vUUCCr

0 Response to "Intrigued to start planning an Amtrak trip starting in the American Northeast and ending in the Pacific Northwest, any input??"
Post a Comment