I think I received compensation from EasyJet but I'm not sure if it is from EasyJet
My girlfriend and I had a delayed flight (by about 5 hours). We filed a compensation form and emailed them. We got a reply saying that we would be compensated but this was in July. We didn't hear anything else from them since.
Until today.
My girlfriend received roughly £460 into her bank account from this organisation: BG Credit EJ UK
We don't know who that is but since she doesn't have a job nor does she invest in anything, I can only imagine it's from EasyJet (because EJ). However, it seems completely out the blue - no email or letter accompanying it whatsoever. And we weren't expecting this much money (like, the tickets were £122 each).
Have you guys gotten compensation from EasyJet before? Is this normal?
Submitted September 12, 2017 at 01:59PM by Celestial_Tribunal http://ift.tt/2wWWqNq

0 Response to "I think I received compensation from EasyJet but I'm not sure if it is from EasyJet"
Post a Comment