0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: I am getting on a plane on Wednesday to start my world trip! [more details inside] I am getting on a plane on Wednesday to start my world trip! [more details inside] - Bangladesh

I am getting on a plane on Wednesday to start my world trip! [more details inside]

I just need to tell people! I know most people in my daily life don't care too much about this sort of thing aside from the casual 'that's cool - have a safe trip' but I figured that you guys might find it interesting.

I am a 26 year old Canadian guy. I finished university 2-3 years ago. I had a short-lived 6 month 'alternative career' right after university but I didn't like it so I left. I got a job in a real company and worked away for a total of 2 years.

I've always loved travelling and have already traveled quite a bit - A few countries in the middle east, The Balkans & surrounding countries (a couple in western Europe as well), some countries in Latin America, and of course quite a bit of my own gigantic country - mostly combining winter breaks + vacation days, etc. Anyone from North America knows how hard days off are in the Corporate world.

But all that was baby steps compared to my next adventure (I hope).

As of last week, I quit my job (was pretty sad since I did like my job a lot but travelling is priority) and with $60K in the bank, I am heading out to see the world. I will start in Latin america and I am expecting that it will take me 5-6 months (no central america or Venezuela for me).

So far, that's all the planning that I've done. I have a flight ticket, insurance and will book my first 2 days of hostels soon.

People who have done long term trips - any advice? stories?



Submitted September 08, 2017 at 02:34PM by ByeOldHelloNew http://ift.tt/2wOJVDr

0 Response to "I am getting on a plane on Wednesday to start my world trip! [more details inside]"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger