0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How much time should I spend in Rouen? How much time should I spend in Rouen? - Bangladesh

How much time should I spend in Rouen?

I've been persuaded that Rouen should be on my list. What I'm not sure about is how long to stay.

I will be traveling from Caen to Paris via train. It seems plausible that I could leave mid morning from Caen and be in Rouen before lunch. Walk and hit the high points in a few hours. Then back on a train to Paris depending on the train schedule.

My traveling partner seems to want to spend the night in Rouen and then in Paris by lunchtime the next day. I'm all for it, and we have the budget for accommodation but I'm just wondering if it is worth spending the night there.

We enjoy cathedrals/churches, art, gardens, parks, museums of all sorts, dining, learning about wine.

Tell me about your visit to Rouen and your recommendations.



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 05:09PM by polarisvirgin http://ift.tt/2wzd8lM

0 Response to "How much time should I spend in Rouen?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger