0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How do you *really* plan your trips? Resources, tactics, etc. How do you *really* plan your trips? Resources, tactics, etc. - Bangladesh

How do you *really* plan your trips? Resources, tactics, etc.

Hey all.

Semi experienced traveller here (for work,) but finally at a point where I want / can travel for pure pleasure.

In short, I want to do some sort of backpacking / camping trip through Scandinavia, likely Norway.

As a premise, I'm asking a general question, it doesn't need to be Norway specific. Honestly, while I'm very comfortable as a solo traveller, I'm getting intimidated at finding what to do. Like I imagine many of you to be, I don't consider myself quite the average tourist. I don't mean that in a hurr durr, I'm a better tourist, I just mean that Googling "Top five tourist spots in Norway," picking three, and then going to them isn't quite my thing. I'm looking to maximize my time, but I also want to really 'get out' and do some long hikes, etc. Sitting on the Oslo-Bergen train, although I'm sure gorgeous, isn't really helping me plan. Maybe it's because solo pleasure travel is new to me, but I'm really just feeling overwhelmed with, "I can go anywhere. How do I plan?"

I guess I'm having a hard time in finding information that's less on the beaten path, so to speak. I want to get out, do some long hikes (30mi over three days, sort of thing,) etc.

How do you all plan trips to areas that you're not really familiar with? I'm a huge 'planner' and I'm honestly feeling really overwhelmed at the moment. I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of a Norwegian coming to my country, trying to find things to do, and it's equally as challenging. I'm absolutely willing to put the hours of research in, and I'm not asking for help sepcifically in that regard.

Anyway, I'm aware I'm rambling a bit, but I hope those of you who've felt what I am feeling can relate and pass along any advice that's springing up. Just feeling overwhelmed, discouraged, and frustrated. I'm in no rush, this would be a next summer thing. :)

Thanks all.



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 02:23AM by throwswithfats http://ift.tt/2y17V6B

0 Response to "How do you *really* plan your trips? Resources, tactics, etc."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger