Hey guys, I'm planning on road tripping from Dallas to Portland. I'm 19/F & I'm pretty scared/nervous.
I've been wanting to travel for so long & since all my friends are in college I have nobody that'll go with me. I'm planning on leaving without telling my family because I know they'll be super against it. I brought it up to my mom once & she pretty much said it's unsafe & I can travel once I get married lol (I come a from a religious Muslim family where I shouldn't even think about traveling alone) but fuck that, I'm starting to get depressed because I feel like I'm just waiting around not doing anything. What are some places you'd recommend to visit? I love nature so I'm all for national parks. Also, my budget is $1,000. Would it be safe to sleep in my car to save money?

0 Response to "Hey guys, I'm planning on road tripping from Dallas to Portland. I'm 19/F & I'm pretty scared/nervous."
Post a Comment