0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Help with Pre-Trip Anxiety/Depression Help with Pre-Trip Anxiety/Depression - Bangladesh

Help with Pre-Trip Anxiety/Depression

I'm seventeen year old American, and in 64 days I will be on a flight for a ten day trip in Japan. I could not be more excited about the trip, as this is something I have been planning and working towards for most of my life. I'm going with two close family friends, and we are all pretty well prepared for the trip. I can speak Japanese conversationally, and these family friends have traveled internationally once before, so they know how it works.

That being said, I'm experiencing something really strange. While the logical part of me knows I am going, no matter what, a sliver of my brain keeps telling me that this is all unreal. Like this isn't going to happen. I've never traveled out of the US before, and I haven't been on a plane since before 9/11, so all at once I'm going to be experiencing all these new things. Like I said, I'm overjoyed to have this opportunity, but I still have this feelings of doubt and worry.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? What helps you to deal with such negative feelings? I feel like a big baby, feeling so anxious about my lifelong dream trip. Please, if anyone has any advice on how to make myself feel better, I would appreciate it.



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 10:21PM by redarmyknife http://ift.tt/2evT0c1

0 Response to "Help with Pre-Trip Anxiety/Depression"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger