0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Heading to Landstuhl, Belgium, and Prague for 11 days Heading to Landstuhl, Belgium, and Prague for 11 days - Bangladesh

Heading to Landstuhl, Belgium, and Prague for 11 days

As the title says, I will be heading to Landstuhl, Belgium, and Prague for 11 days next month from 1 October to 11 October. I will be in Landstuhl for work from 1 October to 4 October, but should have some time to get out and about in the city.

On the 4th, I travel to Belgium. I will be staying in Ghent for my trip at the Hostel Uppelink, but figured I could do a day trip to one of the other cities. I will be in Belgium from 4 October until 7 October.

On the 7th, I travel to Prague. I have an airbnb set up near Old Town/Prague 1. Will be here from the 7th thru the 11th although one of my days will likely be filled with the Bohemian Switzerland National Park. Has anybody been here?

Any pointers on where to go/what to see while I'm here would be great. I'm into nature (hence the Bohemian park), am a huge foodie, and also enjoy beer/wine.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I know I'm going in kinda opposite directions by going to Belgium and then back up to Prague, but I will be flying so it shouldn't be bad.



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 06:06AM by tonyz90 http://ift.tt/2jkxlJ0

0 Response to "Heading to Landstuhl, Belgium, and Prague for 11 days"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger