0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Flight out to Brazil is booked! Has anyone had much experience around recife? Flight out to Brazil is booked! Has anyone had much experience around recife? - Bangladesh

Flight out to Brazil is booked! Has anyone had much experience around recife?

Hey guys! I'm super excited.

I've been saving for ages, I've finally graduated from 4 years at uni and I've just booked my initial flight out!

I'm starting in Brazil, and working my way clockwise around South America. I managed to find an awesome flight from the UK on the 12th January :

  • London --> Lisbon. Then I stay there from 19:10 until 17:00 the next day. Then :
  • Lisbon --> Recife. For £430! So I save £130 and get to spend a night/day in Lisbon, which I've never visited :)

So yeah, I'm super excited. My cousin's girlfriend's family lives in Santiago and have traveled South America, and highly recommended more North Brazil around Recife, then work my way down towards Argentina etc. So it's great I'm flying into Recife! I'll also stay with them in Santiago for awhile rent free - which will be really fun.

Fully ready to embrace local transport, cheaper hostels, and the full backpacking experience.

After 6 months (or when I'm done!) in South America, I'm going to stay with my cousin in New York and work in her bar. Apparently, they like Brits over there too, so it should be fun! Then I'm doing 6 months in South East Asia.

I have £22,000 for 6 months in South America and 6 months in South East Asia. I don't drink so I'm going to save money there, and I have all the time in the world so I'm all for taking buses mainly and flights when I'm fed up or fancy a faster route.

  • TL:DR

I'm really looking for advice on where to head to start off when I get to Recife? Should I head north to Natal then work my way down?

Thanks, guys! And also - thanks for convincing me for including Brazil in my itinerary when most people say avoid Brazil (for some bizarre reason)



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 12:12AM by BavidDrent http://ift.tt/2xgKHLD

0 Response to "Flight out to Brazil is booked! Has anyone had much experience around recife?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger