0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time backpacking Europe. Any advice appreciated! First time backpacking Europe. Any advice appreciated! - Bangladesh

First time backpacking Europe. Any advice appreciated!

22 y/o Canadian guy here. So I'm leaving in a few weeks for Europe. It's my first time solo backpacking (& posting on Reddit!) and I was hoping to get some itinerary advice. I'll be there from Sept. 28th until Nov. 6th. Flying into London and out of Paris. Budget is around $4000 CAD. I was planning on buying a 7 or 10 day EURail pass, but with all the negative comments I've read about them on here I'm not too sure anymore. I have an Osprey Farpoint 55 M/L pack which I've read will not fit the carry on restrictions for budget Euro airlines.

I've already bought tickets to fly from London-Istanbul late on Oct. 1st, and then flying Istanbul-Vienna Oct. 6th. I know Istanbul is out of the way but it was a must see destination for me! After that I have a rough itinerary of:

-->Zagreb>Split>Budapest>Berlin>Amsterdam(Halloween)>Paris

Possibly a day or two in Dubrovnik and a few days in Krakow and/or Warsaw if time permits. I'm planning on utilizing overnight trains as much as possible to make use of the rail pass and save money on accommodation.

Am I trying to visit too many places? Would I be better off buying plane or train tickets as I go? Any general first time backpacking tips?

I'm also open to meeting up with any other /solotravelers that are going to be backpacking Europe throughout October! :)

Cheers!



Submitted September 12, 2017 at 07:43AM by reallyflatpancakes http://ift.tt/2w32RRD

0 Response to "First time backpacking Europe. Any advice appreciated!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger