Eastern Europe/Balkan Itinerary Help
Hey all! I'm in Sicily right now and just booked a flight to Bucharest, Romania in 2 days from now. I'm planning on spending somewhere around a month traveling through Eastern Europe and the Balkans. Time isn't much of an issue, but I'm trying to be fairly cheap, hitchhiking or taking busses, staying in hostels or Couchsurfing. So far I have a list of cities and towns I want to visit, but am interested in people's advice for how long I should stay in each place, or if I'm missing anywhere spectacular! Also any recommendations on great hostels, hikes, or restaurants. Here's the cities (in general order I was thinking about, but nothing is booked)
Bucharest, Romania
Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Sofia, Bulgaria
Skopje, Macedonia
Tirana, Albania
Pristina, Kosovo
Budva, Montenegro
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Split, Croatia
Bled, Slovenia
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Zagreb, Croatia
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Belgrade, Serbia
Novi Sad, Serbia
Submitted September 09, 2017 at 01:53PM by WuTangSooDo http://ift.tt/2gRrcQ9

0 Response to "Eastern Europe/Balkan Itinerary Help"
Post a Comment