Advice and opinions about studying abroad in Zagreb or in Croatia in general?
So I've been thinking about studying abroad in Croatia next year, my first choice being Zagreb, but if not there then maybe Dubrovnik. I was actually born in Zagreb but my family came to the US when I was a baby. I visit Croatia and Bosnia in the summer and love it. I have close family in Zagreb that I would love to spend time with if I was to study there. The thing is it's hard to find any reviews on studying abroad there so I would love to hear some opinions and advice about it from the people of Reddit! What it's like living in Zagreb (or in other parts of Croatia) and studying there (from the perspective of another international student would be especially helpful).
*Also- I speak Croatian fluently.
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 05:43AM by pandalover_98 http://ift.tt/2gtIvGs

0 Response to "Advice and opinions about studying abroad in Zagreb or in Croatia in general?"
Post a Comment