[Adult industry models VISA in US] What working VISA to apply for as a softcore photo model? (Playboy, Met-Art,...)
Hey Guys! :)
I do have a model agency in CZ, EU and we regularly shoot pictures for magazines like Playboy, Maxim, Met-Art ...
Anything solo and softcore (no porn, no boy-girl, no girl-girl shoots). Solo nude/topless up to explicit nudes (intimate parts shown).
Some of my models showed interested in traveling to US for paid shoots with US photographers as well as few of my photographer friends invited few of my models ...
I am wondering how can this trip be set legally?
I was searching for type of VISA my models will need to pass borader control in US, but I can't figure out what VISA is applied to adult industry work?
I found only a lot of troll posts and jokes about it ... or only VISA for fashion models (runway models), which requiere the model to be "famous" and have appearences in magazines and so ...
But neither one of them covers adult photo modeling ...
Anybody has any advice? Any place where could I learn more?
Thanks guys!
Pavel
Submitted September 03, 2017 at 01:55PM by Gr81derer http://ift.tt/2vVZfMx

0 Response to "[Adult industry models VISA in US] What working VISA to apply for as a softcore photo model? (Playboy, Met-Art,...)"
Post a Comment